Frequently Asked Questions
A share or a co-working office space is unlike traditional office spaces, where one would be burdened with the entire cost of renting a space to work. Essentially, in a share space, all workers “share” the cost of working in that space.
We believe that our space is a fantastic fit for everyone based on our levels of membership. Our memberships suit and support all levels of businesses with our community-based model. From our Huddle Share membership to our dedicated desk and private office memberships, we can ensure that your need for community, comfort and privacy will be met.
We offer 4 levels of membership.
- A Virtual Mailbox: Brings that professional look to your business using Huddle’s address, mail and package reception service.
- Huddle Share: Perfect for anyone who wants a dedicated, more professional work space than let’s say… a coffee shop (don’t worry we offer free coffee and tea!) with all the benefits of the virtual mailbox membership, plus; better, business grade internet and access to our fitness facility!
- Our Huddle Dedicated Desk memberships are perfect for anyone who wants to leave their computers, screens and extra working material at Huddle. Enjoy all of the benefits of Huddle Share membership, plus; 8 hours of boardroom time, a lockable file cabinet and a branded name plate.
- Our Huddle Office memberships are great for those who want complete privacy or a larger space to grow their business and employees. Our private offices include all the amenities of our dedicated desk, plus; office furniture (desk, chair and storage), mail and package delivery, optional business phone line, 15-20 hours of boardroom time, preferential parking and of course, natural sunlight in every room!
Huddle provides different levels of membership from hot desks to private and executive offices. Huddle Share hot desk memberships are month to month. All other levels of membership require a minimum 3-month commitment.
To find out which package and benefits are most suited to your needs, visit our Membership levels here (link to levels). We believe this flexibility will help foster and grow your business. If you decide to leave Huddle, we require 30 or 60* days notice.
*Dependent on level of membership
Payments are due on the 1st of every month. All memberships and payments will be prorated to the 1st of every month.
There are a ton of amenities that can be found at Huddle. We are pleased to offer the following:
- High Speed Business Grade Internet
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- Onsite Kitchen
- Aerobic Fitness Room
- Lockers, Change rooms and Shower facility
- Print/Copy/Scanning services
- 2 Bookable Boardrooms (With Large Format Televisions)
- Private Phone Room
- 24/7 Monitored
- Office Mail Service
- Complimentary Parking (on a first come basis)
- Business Digital Phone Line (at an additional fee)
- Community and Member Events
Huddle private offices and dedicated desk memberships are accessible 24/7 through your key fob. Shared Work Space members have access from 9am - 9pm.
By booking a tour, you will allow our administrative staff to be prepared and ready to deliver a quality experience. We ask you to please book a tour through our website or by calling us at 416-755-3353.
Huddle can set up pre-payments via our members application, take payments online or by person. We accept credit card, e-Transfers, and cheques.
Yes, Huddle can provide telephone service to private offices only, at an additional charge of $60/month.
Community and growth are always at the forefront of Huddle. We are constantly thinking of ways to inspire, learn and advocate for our members. Huddle members can get to know one another on our members only Huddle District page and network at our community events and socials.
Have an idea for a community event? Submit your idea here.
Guests are welcome for Private Office and Dedicated Desk users, we ask that you please sign them in from your account page and/or have them register through the front office.
At this time, we do not offer the option for Huddle Share (hot desk) or Day Pass members to have guests in our open area workspaces. If you would like to have guests work with you for the day, you are welcome to book a conference room or they may purchase a Day Pass.
Huddle does offer a reward for referring a membership. Enjoy a $50 discount off a one-month membership bill.
Huddle does offer complimentary parking on a first come, first serve basis.